TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
194377d1251303868-rockin-sho-first-kill-carjpg.cgi.jpg

Is this your holy grail? :bowrofl:

Z

Zenriddles

Def was NOT impressed.

i stand by what i said.

piss poor AWD system, ugly looks (for this day and age).. too expensive.. bad gas mileage.

Ill take the G8 GXP still over that.

I like the G8 more too. Really like the Challengers even more.

But I thought he was talking SHO 'Holy Grails' and high 13's out of the box is hard to overlook. With one guy running a 12.7 1/4 mile already I think we've only scratched the surface on what this car will do.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
They took a step backwards with the new SHO. It's more muscle car than sports car.
Actually it's more refined luxury sedan than either. They could have just as easily called in anything else. The SHO isn't the definer any more. This is just a top of the line Taurus with a nice drivetrain. It's a nice car but if I have a G8 GT and a SHO sitting in front of me I'm going to stick my ass in the G8.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Actually it's more refined luxury sedan than either. They could have just as easily called in anything else. The SHO isn't the definer any more. This is just a top of the line Taurus with a nice drivetrain. It's a nice car but if I have a G8 GT and a SHO sitting in front of me I'm going to stick my ass in the G8.

I meant in terms of performance. It's nicer than the G8 GT and Charger on the inside by far, but both feel better balanced being RWD. The SHO is nose-heavy and feels like it when thrown into a corner.

I thought the SHO name was supposed to be about performance, not a luxury sedan? They should have called it the Taurus EcoBoost instead of SHO.

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
I meant in terms of performance. It's nicer than the G8 GT and Charger on the inside by far, but both feel better balanced being RWD. The SHO is nose-heavy and feels like it when thrown into a corner.

I thought the SHO name was supposed to be about performance, not a luxury sedan? They should have called it the Taurus EcoBoost instead of SHO.
Conan obrien wasnt sold in it.... Proof enough for me that it shouldn't be called a sho.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info