My 02 SS Vs a SRT10.....Viper

BluBeaSSt

TCG Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Kansas City Mo
Buddy of mine owns a local Import shop (Even though I buy alot of my go fast parts from him) and he got rid of his 94 Viper for a nice low mileage 04 SRT 10 Viper. Anyways he brought it out last night and well....I had to ask him for some runs :D The Viper 110% stock and ... my car is Cam & bolt on's ect ect ect.

My buddy has more Video's from inside my car, but a video from behind us is at the bottom of the page.

Race 1:
30 Roll

Yanked out about a fender on him (he was spinning pretty bad he said) and held it until I had to slam 5th and by that time we were doing about 130ish so I shut down.

Race 2:
30 Roll

He got the jump and held it until I hit the top of 3rd where I was barly sneaking back up on him but it was to late.

Race 3:
Dig

Out of common courtesy I didnt heat up the ET streets or anything (Vipers on the Factory Run Flat's) I launched around 2500 and instant 1-2 cars on the viper and the the time it was all said and done the guy in the Viper said I had about 3-4 car's on him.

It was a good friendly race, not everyday I get to race a Viper, let alone beat it :D

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BFLon4t86A0

BluBeaSSt

TCG Elite Member
May 29, 2007
Kansas City Mo
im assuming that vid is from the first race, i can see y ur friend said he spun pretty bad, right before the camera shakes u can see his back end kick out, wither way nice races, u should run him from a dig with ur tires warmed and see where it ends up

Yes that was the 1st race, hopefuly I can get the other video's of inside my car later today

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
What year viper? I would think a lot more power is needed than 382 to the wheels to pull a viper.

Buddy of mine owns a local Import shop (Even though I buy alot of my go fast parts from him) and he got rid of his 94 Viper for a nice low mileage 04 SRT 10 Viper.

Oops! I'm still learning how to multi-quote.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info