check out this g35x in front of me

MikeyLikesIt

PHEV Enthusiast
Jun 11, 2009
Downers Grove
Looks like a little too much power through the corners. I would have to imagine that happens a lot in rear wheel cars trying to go fast through the corners. At least he recovered instead of spinning out.

BTW, what software or equipment did you use to record and show your tach/MPH and map in the video. That is really cool.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i was pretty sure he was an x, although he did have brembos, which i think only coupes had before. i suppose newer x could have them or maybe he put them on. he needed help on his braking and turning in general, i'm not totally sure what he did thar though if it was a steering input or throttle issue or combo. i got a black flag accidentally that was meant for him after that too.

Freddy

Addict
Jan 15, 2008
Chicago
I stand corrected. Who knows what happened. Just overpowered the direction of the car? I have seen awd drive cars spin out as well, but not too often.

I'm not saying I disagree but it's like you said, not common.

hehe yeah I once spun in my 04 subaru few years ago (when I had it) but it was because of too much salt on the ramp. :rollpicard:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info