Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
just some general info about the car

There are a number of stone chips on the front end. The seat belt clip on the driver's seat is missing, as well as the passenger seat clip. The engine seems very strong and the transmission seems to shift very well. I appreciate that you live some distance from our store. I have over 12 years of sales experience at Chevrolet alone. I drove Z28s and SS Camaros for years. I rate our car a "3" on a scale of 1-5, with 5 being the best. If you are still interested in our car, I hope that you can find the time to come to our store. This car gets a lot of attention everyday! Of course most of that attention is from young men who do do not have the ability to pay for the car. Please let me know if you intend on coming to our store soon. Thank you again for your time.

Terry Rogers
Simotes Motors
815-467-4630
[email protected]
www.simotes.com

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Id love a SOM TA. Looks nice but ive also seen it for-sale for awhile... From the sounds of the email it does not sound like it is that nice of a car. I could care less if it was auto, if I wanted to buy another one I would buy whatever is the best deal. Except a black TA. Fuck black. Ive seen so many Fbodys with the broken seat belt holders I do not understand why the dealer does not replace those before they sell the car. Its a $6 part!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Id love a SOM TA. Looks nice but ive also seen it for-sale for awhile... From the sounds of the email it does not sound like it is that nice of a car. I could care less if it was auto, if I wanted to buy another one I would buy whatever is the best deal. Except a black TA. Fuck black. Ive seen so many Fbodys with the broken seat belt holders I do not understand why the dealer does not replace those before they sell the car. Its a $6 part!

You point out every little minor detail at the end when you start talking price. That $6 part could knock off $100 the price.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
3. Debbie Downers: These people can't appreciate the positive in life. If you tell them that it is a beautiful day, they will tell you about the impending dreary forecast. If you tell them you aced a mid-term, they'll tell you about how difficult the final is going to be.

* Why they are toxic: They take the joy out of everything. Your rosy outlook on life continues to get squashed with negativity. Before you know it, their negativity consumes you and you start looking at things with gray colored glasses yourself.

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
Debbie_Downer.jpg

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
3. Debbie Downers: These people can't appreciate the positive in life. If you tell them that it is a beautiful day, they will tell you about the impending dreary forecast. If you tell them you aced a mid-term, they'll tell you about how difficult the final is going to be.

* Why they are toxic: They take the joy out of everything. Your rosy outlook on life continues to get squashed with negativity. Before you know it, their negativity consumes you and you start looking at things with gray colored glasses yourself.

what is your point???

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info