Look at what my brother-in-law just bought

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
He has always been into little trucks and putting big rims and air bags on them.

but now he just picked up a 2001 Audi S4.

"This one is chipped, exhaust, intake, with hybrid diverter valves,swaybars, big brakes and slotted/crossdrilled rotors, driveline stabilizer, etc. There's a lot done to it that I'm still finding out. Its either a Stage 2+ or stage 3. Depending on who you talk to."

It put down 388AWHP... and no thats not a cliff number

not sure how i feel about the back end.. but id totally rock the car

s41.jpg

s42.jpg

s43.jpg

i cant wait till i go back to florida to visit

Angus

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 12, 2007
HHI, SC
my bro use to have a silver 01 S4 before he picked up his '03 S6 Avant. The S4 was quicker from 0-60, but the S6 will pull HARD 80+ mph.
His S4 was chipped and what a difference that made. He sold it b/c the turbos were starting to make some noise and found out how much it was gonna cost to get them replaced... AND he found his S6 he fell in love with. :D

but nice car, minus the body kit...

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Those things sound sweet too. Where does he live? I could swear that my friends parents live in the same complex in near Sarasota. Though there could be a million places in florida that look like that.

all of florida looks like that....

nice s4, i almost got one for my wife, but the maintenance and performance parts were too $$ and she doesnt need that kinda power anyway. got a fuel efficient acura instead. 32mpg ftw

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info