New car should be on the way this week

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
So found it on the new eBay classifieds. 03 PT Cruiser GT 5-speed, 59K miles. Got 2K for the contour on trade-in, and did $5400 out the door. Carfax is clean, with a couple just odd things, but nothing that was a huge flag. The car is from North Carolina, and they should be shipping it out this week. They are bringing me the car and picking up my car and shipping it back as well. This is the first time I've bought a car over the internet, but the dealer seems pretty reputable as they are a Chrysler, Jeep, and Dodge dealer and do a lot of sales. As soon as i get the car I'm going to take it to a Chrysler dealer and have them give it a good going over. If they find anything seriously wrong I'll be in talks with the place I bought it, to get my money back or have them pay for the work that needs to be done. As soon as I get it, i'll get pics up. But I'm exicted to be getting something new, but I'm kinda sad seeing the contour go, as it's been pretty good to me thus far.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
you bought a PT cruiser?? wtf

meh, I spent the whole weekend driving around poopshinanagons PT. I discovered, A. i didn't really mind how it drives (aside from the lack of power which was solved by it being a GT, and it being an auto, which is why i got a 5 speed) B. it was pretty handy at carrying a bunch of stuff, which is nice because I'm going to be moving a lot of stuff around over the next year or so.

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
WAT?

pics?

BadHaircut.jpg

Primalzer

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2006
my buddy has a PT GT... hes got a few upgrades... exhaust, BOV, injectors and a tune... it beats S197 mustang GT's with ease.... its actually pretty funny when you roll up on some unsuspecting people and smoke em in a PT.... they definetly dont expect it!

I wasn't planning on doing too much, a set of hard pipes, the stage 1 pcm and injectors maybe down the line. But I am the fan of the "wtf?" factor when you smoke someone in an unsuspecting car.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock

i love how youve had a non gay car for like 2 months and you already talk like you got giant balls... the PT GT isnt a bad car, and its definetly cooler than a contour, so its a step in the right direction. the fact that GT mustangs cant keep up is just pathetic... that is what the real issue is

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info