BMW M3 Goes Off-Track, Gets Destroyed Going Back On

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Why not keep the sport mode on? The new settings have a pretty high threshold yet prevent shit like this from douchebag euro trash.

There is no "sport mode" There is an "M" mode, but that is customizable. There's 2 power settings, 3 suspension settings and 3 traction settings. The traction control settings go from on, off or M dynamic mode. In my opinion, even M dynamic mode is too aggressive and would be getting in the way a lot at the track. Even if it was on I don't think it would have saved them from this spin. All these settings are only available if you get them as an option, it is possible he didn't have any of these, in which case, he's fucked. =)

James

TCG Elite Member
Jan 18, 2008
With traction on he woulda spun, with traction off he woulda spun, or he spun because he didn't have the option?? Lol.

Sorry, but if a guy takes his car to a track and tosses it around = not a poser. Nor does spinning the rear mean you have bald tires, or running it off the track a little make someone an idiot. Seems like some of ya have never pushed your car to the limit = poser.

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
With traction on he woulda spun, with traction off he woulda spun, or he spun because he didn't have the option?? Lol.

Sorry, but if a guy takes his car to a track and tosses it around = not a poser. Nor does spinning the rear mean you have bald tires, or running it off the track a little make someone an idiot. Seems like some of ya have never pushed your car to the limit = poser.

Hey, i resemble that remark!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info