The CRX is alive :)

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole
I swapped the motor and got her running today. Now I'm just waiting on the radiator. All I have left to do is reinstall the axles and I'll probably have to replace the rotors. They're rusty as fuck from sitting in the garage for 6 months. Besides that, the dryer vents into the garage so there's lint all over my car as well. I can't wait to drive her to the car wash.

Life is good. :)

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole
Not bad for a lvl81

:mamoru:

I thought about it but the cable for my digital camera is toast so I can't transfer pics. There wasn't much to see anyway. I didn't do anything performance wise. I may snap a pic tomorrow of the hole in the block of the old engine, and maybe a pic of the new one in the engine bay.

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
Top5-CRX.jpg

Mickey

Look at those low rates!
Feb 13, 2008
Normal, IL
Real Name
Mickey Cole
Please don't tell me you're serious. :rollpicard:

But seriously, what's up Mickey! Been a while! Glad to hear about the motor and all that, you should bring that beast up here!

TTTIIIIIMMMAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! I am going to come up some time. I finally got my radiator. Last time I went to Valley you weren't there :(

You break a Honda by neglecting to change the oil and revving to 7600 on the daily. With little oil.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info