goodbye 2v

car has been acting up past 2 months. had alot of idle and electrical problems. it all smoothed out and then battery took and shit but the day the battery took a shit i believe the oil pump gear broke a tooth, cause of fords awesome cast design, and its either lodged or the crank welded itself to the rods. had the car running that day and when i went down teh road i noticed no oil pressure and then car died, jumped it and got it home. heard a clanking as i pulld in and the battery died again. did oil change, new battery, new plugs, new battery cables. went to start it over weekend and starter pops out but wont turn the car over at all. just pop outs and power goes dim cause its trying to turn the motor. pulled COPs and plugs and tried hang turning it this afternoon with a breaker bar and tried my hardest either way, and doent move a centimeter.

i dont have the funds for another stang/nor do i want another one right now, unless it was a cobra. which would be bone stock. i need soemthing to go to work and back and not have problems like the amount of problems ive had with this car in the past 6 months. race cars = not daily drivers. it drove fine, the stiff suspension and shit didnt bother me but after awhile i was just getting sick of it. was hoping to get a TBSS when the car ran and was gonna sell it running but doesnt look like it now. depending on what i do with it will depend if i get something normal, or a Lightning that a dude i know has for a sick deal with only 39k miles.

it was fun while it lasted. i didnt even go to the track once in 2008.

pm if youd like to talk about parts and pricing.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info