• Total voters

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
I need to get some new exhaust tips because mine trashed out and it is bugging the hell out of me. Stock they have dual tips that are 3.5 inches each on each side so I can not go smaller then that or it will look funny. I want to keep the stock style tip because it looks good.

GO..
Here is a pic of the car the day i brought it home so you have an idea on that I am going for.
IMG_0564.jpg

option 1
1329_WEBL.jpg

option 2
1331_WEBL.jpg

option 3
1333_WEBL.jpg

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
doesnt the GXP have odd stock tips that are not straight off the mufler? I think Vogel ran into this issue when putting GXP tips on a comp g. They were slightly angled or somthing to clear the bumper. So if you are looking at tips you might want to consider that when you purchase.

I have not even looked under the car yet but I can make anything work and look good.

TML529

My Way Or No Way
Sep 14, 2008
Chicago
Real Name
Suge Knight
I need to get some new exhaust tips because mine trashed out and it is bugging the hell out of me. Stock they have dual tips that are 3.5 inches each on each side so I can not go smaller then that or it will look funny. I want to keep the stock style tip because it looks good.

GO..
Here is a pic of the car the day i brought it home so you have an idea on that I am going for.
IMG_0564.jpg

option 1
1329_WEBL.jpg

option 2
1331_WEBL.jpg

option 3
1333_WEBL.jpg

Here is a pic of my 08 GXP w/Magnaflow cat-back & tips:
ForestPreserve-8-1.jpg

Thread Info