too good to let be in the wbody section... everyone must see.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
wtf.

I'm currently getting my GTP back up and running, and the couple days of downtime have left me thinking about some options for the car. I've looked around for a police-style push bar for our cars, but have not been able to find one, not that I expected to anyway. But, since the Impala's are a W-body as well, how compatible to you guys think a basic push bar would be with our cars?

I have Police Interceptor badges that my buddy shaved from his P71 Crown Vic, and if I can get a push bar to sit decently on my car, I want to add the PI badges under the GTP badge on the side. Knock me if you want, tell me it's been done, tell me I'm cool, but offer some advice and opinions. I'm interested in doing this.
make him stop... seriously... what. the. fuck.

a push bar on a gtp?!?!?! i want to kick him in the nuts.

http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=4755178&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1

i try to hide my car from the cops... this dude is trying to be one...

Last edited:

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
He might as well add a light bar in the back, the spot light on teh door, and a cage between the front and back. Those are cool appearance mods. :picard:

Its one way to get yourself noticed.
Only thing i would use is the plastic back seat. Its pretty cool IMO. I had one in my old 9c1 and now its going in the new impala.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
only on the GP forum would they want to do this... not even the impala forum guys would want to do that

if i ever saw a regular gp going down the road with that stupid bar on the front i'd say its hick as hell
its been discussed on naioa

i thought about doing it for awhile but i like the front end too much to do that to it. i'd just buy a 9c1 :dunno:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info