God I hate you guys

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Cause I have high Compression setup right now. Ran fine despite 87 Oct, so Its probably only like 10.6-1 since I didn't do a 2 layer HG, I did all 3. but thats still not safe for boost, what would be a way to test it?

I'm going to Iowa tonight for the 2 transmissions *Busted Shift fork SI, and Bad Main bearing CX tranny as a freebe* and my radiator.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Cause I can't believe I just got a SI Tranny, JUST finished a Vtec minime swap, And blew my rad, and yet I'm STILL BUYING TOYS.

Who wants to help me Mount that fucking thing? Lol

Ima need a custom Downpipe, Charge piping, FMU and a wide-band, and it will be ready to go counting on my CR isn't to dangerously high. I may just swap out Z6 Pistons and rods instead of dropping big bucks on Vitaras and TT Rods.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Just a fucking Junkyard turbo they want $100 let alone the rest of the parts and no guarntee that a JY turbo would work, let alone this turbo pulled off a running car *He is upgrading his laser, and was origionally gonna put it on his honda, but decided to sell it off instead.

I figure FMU, and a Ebay intercooler with chargepiping for sub $200 total and I'll be off and boosting depending upon my piston situation.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info