posting

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
See, this is the reason I don't really post, I'm tired of the harassment.. I still have 5 tickets pending from Dupage county and we have been fighting this for a year MR.Syp... They are Still trying to take my license for a full year and they are checking boards to try to help there case... It is not worth taking the risk.. Anyways I hope this is the last time this gets brought up...

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Xtant12 said:
See, this is the reason I don't really post, I'm tired of the harassment.. I still have 5 tickets pending from Dupage county and we have been fighting this for a year MR.Syp... They are Still trying to take my license for a full year and they are checking boards to try to help there case... It is not worth taking the risk.. Anyways I hope this is the last time this gets brought up...

You know im just joking around...

Never heard of lawyers, cops whoever reading forums. I dont think people can use stuff they read on the internet as real evidence as ANYONE can say anything, anyone can portray someone.

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
inbeforethelock3zd.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info