YouTube Disgraceful 1/4 mile Charger hellcat pass.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Dodge went this far with it already, they should have just sold it with ET streets from the factory.

And the starting line burnout may have been a by-product of the launch control. I have seen them do that in other videos when trying to use it. Same thing, slow spin right before you let off. Not sure why.

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
It would still embarrass a lot of cars when trying to catch up . Maybe he thought launch control/traction control was on and he brake torqued it . Not sure how mopar LC/TC works .

Ford has factory line lock , and the 6-speed has a launch control option . :ford:

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
It would still embarrass a lot of cars when trying to catch up . Maybe he thought launch control/traction control was on and he brake torqued it . Not sure how mopar LC/TC works .

Ford has factory line lock , and the 6-speed has a launch control option . :ford:

I have no room to talk. My 07 C6 with the blower on stock tires ran a best of 11.7@131. I was pedaling that poor car 1st-3rd before it would hook up mid 3rd. Then it would rip your face off on the big end. Man I miss that car.

There was a reason I never put DRs on it either. I sold it privately with 13K miles never having put a DR on it. The new owner put on a DR and destroyed the rear end on the street of all places. I told him too that he should be easy on the rear end, and that the C6 trans/pumpkin was made of glass. Man was he pissed.

Donnie

Ethanol Junkie.
Jan 31, 2012
Uranus, Sol System
Dodge has a history of putting shitty tires and wheels on their sporty and performance cars. I don't know why, unless they want people to think "Holy fuck, check out these rolling burnouts! It must be suuupa fast!" off the showroom. Look at the skittles, 250 ft/lbs FWTQ and they sold them with 205/50's on 17x6 wheels...

I digress, these should be hilarious fun on a tire.

TCG Member 5219

TCG Elite Member
Mar 22, 2005
Dodge has a history of putting shitty tires and wheels on their sporty and performance cars. I don't know why, unless they want people to think "Holy fuck, check out these rolling burnouts! It must be suuupa fast!" off the showroom. Look at the skittles, 250 ft/lbs FWTQ and they sold them with 205/50's on 17x6 wheels...

My buddy just got his 305 DRs on this weekend. We are most likely going to Byron for the last pure T&T this sunday. Will report back. Hes got a 15 auto hellcat challenger. He says its night and day on the tire just on the street.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte

Everyone has done it. 245s on GTOs, 245s on the Mustangs. Undertiring cars seems to be a fucking art form. Who can undertire the most powerful car without being TOO dangerous.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
I have no room to talk. My 07 C6 with the blower on stock tires ran a best of 11.7@131. I was pedaling that poor car 1st-3rd before it would hook up mid 3rd. Then it would rip your face off on the big end. .

It's not that they are running slow times though- it's the retards bringing them to the track seem to have no clue what is going on and are all doing brake torque burn outs during staging

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info