27 Year Old Crashes His McLaren P1

Breze84

$ AIN'T NO PITY IN C-NOTE CITY $
Aug 30, 2010
Chi-Town....
A 27-year old Dallas, Texas, McLaren owner is having his own type of Black Friday — make that black and blue Friday after crashing his $1 million McLaren the day before Thanksgiving. Apparently he had owned the car for one day.

According to USA Today, “A Texas Department of Public safety spokesperson said troopers were called to the scene around 7:41 a.m. Wednesday. Investigators say the 27-year-old driver lost control and hit a guardrail after driving over a wet spot in the road.”

The 2015 McLaren P1 — one on only 375 to be built — was heavily damaged in the crash. The driver and his 24-year-old passenger were taken to Parkland Hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

The McLaren P1 costs over $1 million and can easily reach speeds of over 200 mph. No word if speed was a factor in the crash, but we wouldn’t be surprised.

But then Mother Nature apparently intervened by randomly placing a wet spot in the worst place possible. After all, we are sure speed had nothing to do with the McLaren P1 crash.

One can almost picture the scenario. “Want a ride to work? Let’s hop in the McLaren I just bought yesterday for a million bucks. Don’t worry. I know what I’m doing.”

https://autos.yahoo.com/news/mclaren-p1-crash-gives-owner-black-blue-friday-170045284.html

Million-Dollar Cry-Baby: McLaren P1 Wrecked in Dallas One Day After Being Bought

Reading some comments from multiple outlets and it makes me laugh how many people are calling this 27 year old man a kid like he is 16 years old. Granted he is younger then me being 30, And I don't consider myself a old man or anything But I know I was married and owned my own house with my toys paid off at that age. I dont know the situation of the guy but I get the feeling that a lot of people get envious when they hear someone that age with wealth like that. God Bless the mother fucker if he truly did buy it with his own money and he's not a trust fund baby, Fuck God Bless Him even if he is hahahaha...

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
Reading some comments from multiple outlets and it makes me laugh how many people are calling this 27 year old man a kid like he is 16 years old. Granted he is younger then me being 30, And I don't consider myself a old man or anything But I know I was married and owned my own house with my toys paid off at that age. I dont know the situation of the guy but I get the feeling that a lot of people get envious when they hear someone that age with wealth like that. God Bless the mother fucker if he truly did buy it with his own money and he's not a trust fund baby, Fuck God Bless Him even if he is hahahaha...

i actually read more into the age about immaturity rather than wealth ie. not mature enough (although plenty of people never get there) to know the difference between fast car and fast driver.

as far as being 27 and actually earning it, probability quite low, especially earning it all on your own ie. it's that first million that's the bitch.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info