Anyone ever hear anything about Finishing Touch Detail in Round Lake?

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
Adam is actually cool and down to earth... from what ive seen he does a good job detailing.
[MENTION=116]shaveradam[/MENTION]

Ok, that's good then. The internet drama got to be a bit much at times with s00ls.

He is on here fyi. Had a red 2000 ish monte. Name haw something to do with Shafer / what ever the lady name is

Oooh, ok I drive past that red Monte SS every day on my way to work. I always notice how clean the car looks. Small world.

shaveradam

www.finishingtouchdetail. com
Sep 10, 2007
Round Lake, IL
Hey, sorry I have been away for some time. My fiancé and I are planning our wedding and that unfortunately has occupied a LOT, if not ALL of my time and since we're just getting into the nice season I haven't done a lot of detailing yet.

Currently, my garage is filled with all of the crap from when our house flooded over the winter. My detailing business will be back up and running within a month or two.

Over the winter I was detailing for a dealer in Gurnee doing all of their used cars prior to photos being taken since I couldn't detail anything at home because of the flood.

I have seen the blue G8 drive by many times, funny, small world.

Our town home flooded in late December, the house next door had a pipe break. It took two months for construction to be done, another month for painting and flooring, the restoration company was a bunch of idiots and it took extra long to complete anything and had to redo several things when they were done. Thus, the furniture, our appliances, our life has basically been sitting in the garage and my Monte has been outside all winter. In total, 6' of drywall around the whole perimeter of the first floor was removed, all flooring removed and the flooring and walls in the staircase... it was a nightmare. $14,000 in damage because of the negligence of the town home association that was renting the house out until September and didn't winterize when their tenant left.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info