When are you taking your snow tires off....

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Seeing as I heard we are gonna have snow the weekend of July 4th, probably after that. lmao

I would hope that we would be safe to take the tires off this week. The forecast for next week looks nice. I can't imagine we would get any significant snow from this point on. But mother nature has been such a bitch this year, so who knows. lol

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Seeing as I heard we are gonna have snow the weekend of July 4th, probably after that. lmao

I would hope that we would be safe to take the tires off this week. The forecast for next week looks nice. I can't imagine we would get any significant snow from this point on. But mother nature has been such a bitch this year, so who knows. lol

I'm thinking I may this weekend. I'm tired of stock rimz on my truck.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I have stock rims on my truck all year round. So no major concern here. I can imagine why you would want to get the nice wheel on the truck. I just prefer not to put useless miles on the snow tires if I don't have to. But they are softer than the all season tires I have, so it rides nicer with the snow tires. lol

A guy I work with has a WRX. He has snow tires on his car all year round. AWD & snow tires. He is serious! haha

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
I can't imagine we would get any significant snow from this point on. But mother nature has been such a bitch this year, so who knows. lol

Famous last words! It seems that with every winter we have one last "go fuck yourselves, humans!" snowfall after we start thinking that Spring has arrived. It's Mother Nature's way of reminding us that she's a fickle bitch, I like to think. So, even though the weather predictions don't call for it, I predict on more dump to remind us of who is in charge and then all will be clear again.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I have stock rims on my truck all year round. So no major concern here. I can imagine why you would want to get the nice wheel on the truck. I just prefer not to put useless miles on the snow tires if I don't have to. But they are softer than the all season tires I have, so it rides nicer with the snow tires. lol

A guy I work with has a WRX. He has snow tires on his car all year round. AWD & snow tires. He is serious! haha

exactly.

20131012_095544_zpsa8707a2f.jpg

that looks better than this.

20140217_171309_zps85hdukk0.jpg

awd and snow tires has to be a monster truck.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info