anyone go to 66 tonite?

anyone there running or watching?

weather was awesome. i didnt run, just watched.

but damn, when it got cold the top end was like an icerink. one mustang got loose and hit hte wall and then came back across to other lane, saved it and missed the wall, came back to his lane almost dead straight to the wall and caught and saved it at the end. was crazy as hell.

we went there with my buds neighor. who was running his 6sec blown alcy corvette.

car was sick as hell. ran a 6.88 at 169, he had to let out at about the 1/8 cause it got really loose. car usually traps the 215 area.

was a good nite. alot of sweet as cars. was really packed, i guess they stopped allowing alot of the street cars to run. they wouldnt let anyone else tech in and run, had too many cars.

blownvette.jpg

LeddZepp8687

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
Warrenville, IL
CrazyMook said:
those tundras are no joke man

The frame is. GM and Ford know how to design a good frame I've been reading that it suffers alot of frame flexing and such.

The motor and tranny are not. The whole thing with the brakes is a load of garb though. Tires really make or break the braking thing. Im sure the brakes are good too though.

vipermike2002 said:
Crawlin2vGT said:
haha....

yeah....

what your car doesent run 13.8's, should I subtract a second for the spray. :noes:

you and your spray.

bring you wallet out buddy, and you can look in any crack and crevise you can find in the car for spray. i will bet you any fuckin amount there is no kit on the car. shit bring 1k and ill match you.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info