anyone have any actual first hand experience with nexen tires?

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Only as factory tires on the Kia Optima. They were so offensive in the snow that we went back and updated the review saying to watch out even in light snow. I drove from Detroit to Chicago in February on those tires and skated all over the road for 200 miles. It's hard to fuck up winter driving in a FWD family sedan, but those Nexens were garbage. "Nexen Classe Premiere CP671"

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Only as factory tires on the Kia Optima. They were so offensive in the snow that we went back and updated the review saying to watch out even in light snow. I drove from Detroit to Chicago in February on those tires and skated all over the road for 200 miles. It's hard to fuck up winter driving in a FWD family sedan, but those Nexens were garbage. "Nexen Classe Premiere CP671"

:bowrofl:

these would be for my truck...

these exact.

roadian hp's

images

ajdereicup

Measly little 4.6 2v in a boat
Oct 30, 2012
Lombard
I think Nexens are the brand I just got for my skinnys on the Stang after the old tires started peeling from age (luckily not while on the track). Only friggen company that makes tires the size I needed besides VW tires or something else which I had a strange feeling they weren't rated for any high speeds at all based of what they were used for originally. Going to hate finding new skinnys when these ones go out because of the weird ass size. Haven't driven anywhere on them really only a couple miles at most so no input really yet. Really really really hoping they're rated for a higher speed....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info