Vehicle storage?

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
I'm thinking to get something a little newer, and or more sporty than the Grand Prix. At the moment, if I went to a stealership, Id maby be able to pull $3K-$4k. To me, the car is worth more and ive always kept it in good shape. It runs great now. It's paid for and would be perfect for the winter months.

Rather than being low balled ($2k?) at a dealership, I may as well just keep the car. The problem is that in my driveway there is no extra room. Id rather not ask any relatives to hang on the car as well. Can you guys give me any recommendations? I havent checked out any storage places yet. Anyone that has been down this road care to share their thoughts?

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
haha btw you can keep the black trunk, we found a silver one in good shape for $40, just gotta swap the spoiler over. I may swap the fuel pumps this afternoon if its not pouring when i get to the shop. hmmm im thread jacking the fuck outa this. txt me if you want to fuck with racecarz later.

PS paulos bringing the title today too.

Freebeer187

The Bolt Rounder
Feb 2, 2009
Schaumburg
lol wow this thread went to shit fast. Went from storing the car to having James do junkyard runs. Lmao. Anyway, I think my buddy found a place for me next to nothing so I am good on storage now.

as long as i can drive it to the junkyard to pickup engines/transmissions... ill store it :s00ls:

i dont want oil stains on the trunk carpet :s00ls:

This made my day :D

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
How many miles on the car and year?

I took my GTP to a few dealers to see how much I could get avoiding the bullshit of a private party sale. Trust me just sell it private party value for a fair price. If you price it even a few hundred high you will get zero interest. I sold mine for double what dealers wanted to pay. I even had one dealer told me "Its to clean for me to sell". He didn't look under the car lol. I put the car on clist and the first guy to come and actually look at it bought it.

As far as storage any inside storage unit type around here is going to cost between $150+ a month. If you want to store it outside or 1+ hours away it can be considerably cheaper. But really, its not a collector car, and will only lose value, just sell it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info