What is your dream garage?

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Mine would be a barn with upstairs loft/living area. Pool table, big T.V. and a kegerator. The floor would be black and white checkered non-slip material. And a lift or two.

As far as cars, there would be an L-88 1967 Corvette for sure, and probably all of the odd ball projects I wanted to do but never got around to doing so, like a 1996 nitroused LT4 Caprice wagon.

CamaroSS

Banned
May 23, 2007
well, ill start with a few off the top of my head, ill add more when i see others post and remind me of cars. my first and foremost would be...

02 ZL1 Camaro SS - Id have 2 of these actually, one for modding, one left in mint to make an assload of money off of.
09 Camaro SS/Z28 (whatever is faster)
C6 Z06/new ZR1
F430 Scuderia
Lambo Murcielago LP
911 Turbo, 997 of course
Ferrari F50
A Ferrari F1 car from the last 3 or 4 seasons. (Its a dream garage, i can dream all i want!!)
TT Supra
Carrera GT
Suby 22b (good choice mook)
Ferrari Enzo
Ferrari FXX

ill add more as i think of them....

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
To start with id probably have a detached garage (of course). Id more than likely have a decent chunk of land so the garage would be more of a sue do barn type setup.

The inside would have two lifts along with space for approx 10 cars. The floor would be the typical checkered setup with one wall completely dedicated to tools, misc car parts, oils, air compressors, detailing supplies, etc. Somewhere in there would be a rack holding various sized tires for track events, drag and daily commute. One corner and or a center terminal would house a top of the line PC with electronic copies of virtually every repair manual I could get my hands on. The pc would also be a central control unit for the lighting and all in house electronics. The main entrance would be on giant double door (which one usually finds in a barn), with a cement driveway meeting at the frame of the building.

There would be a moderately sized office/gaming room upstairs with a pool table, a combination of 3-4 decently sized TVs for which to watch various sporting events on. A small bar stocking only the best hard liquor along with 4-6 domestic beers on tap. The floor upstairs would be hardwood and the walls would be white but have various car paraphernalia and sporting memorabilia scattered about. Leather chairs would of course be the only type of seating found up here. A poker table made of oak would be found in one corner of the room. There would be one large window overlooking the garage below. The stereo system would also be housed up here with an abundance of speakers scattered throughout the building. An automatic climate control would maintain a temperature of 73 degrees year round. For detailing purposes, outside of the barn/garage would be a staging area with a retractable canopy for washing, waxing, etc.

There would only be windows on the upper portion of the barn as to deter lookie loos from sneaking a peak at my children. More than likely, I’d find a way to make them electric so with a push of the button I could open all of them. There would of course be a series of nice lighting be it ceiling mounted track or some type of wall mounted fixtures. I would more than likely also have heated floors for when I want to work on the cars during the winter.

For security, I would more than likely have two overhead cameras stationed on the ceiling over looking the front entrance. I would then have hidden cameras overlooking each of the 10 car bays. I would also have 2-4 night vision cameras posted outside just to be extra safe.

I think that’s sufficient for now…on with the cars.

I’m going to need a car that I can enter SCCA rallycross events in
22bsti.jpg
(that’s a 22b for those not in the know)

I also want something that not many will have but is stupid fast and can double as a track car…
noble.jpg

My Sunday drivers
carrera.jpg

997.jpg
– except it would be in white

My daily commuter. Hey, I still gotta work to pay for this stuff.
audirs4.jpg

My “I can back my shit up” car
c6z.jpg
– probably some type of turbo setup

My "I achieved my dreams" car
Flat-Black-Nissan-GT_R-03.jpg

And finally my two babies. The two cars that I would instantly buy if I was actually rich and unable to father children…
r32gtr.jpg
–in Gunmetal
R34.jpg
– in Bayside Blue

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
i want something i can fit like 20 cars in it, with an upstairs loft, gaming, hanging area. with lifts to work on cars and tools up the ass... similar to fast and the furious tokyo drift, but bigger.

it would be in industrials and hidden, it will look like a warehouse.

also security up the ass!!!!!

as for cars well that will be updated eventually when i dont feel lazy

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
My dream garage would be 3 garages actually, no, actually 4.

The first would be my business garage where I would have a full service hand car wash, 5 stall detail shop, and mech area with at least 3 lifts and a dyno.

The second garage would be the standard 3 car in the front of my house for the wifes White Denali on 22s and my daily driver (which would also be an RS4, nice taste Mook) or maybe an M5.

Then the driveway would extend past the 3 car garage and curve around to the back of the house to the walkout basement with a 2car garage door that leads to my personal 5 car showroom in the basement. This showroom would be walled off from the rest of the basement, but have windows for viewing from the bar/theater/entertainment area. I would compare the cleanliness of this room to that of a labratory clean room, shoe covers would be worn by all guests and children under 16 will be strictly prohibited. No tools, no grease, no food, no drinks, no smoking...if your clothes have any metal buttons or zippers dont even ask to come in.

In the rear of my 8-10 acre lot I would have a temp controlled barn/garage with lift for storage of all the toys inc 34' Phantom race boat with twin blown 502s capable of reaching 114mph, ATVs, dune buggies etc etc.

Car list:

Aston Martin V12 Vanquish S
McLaren F1
Porsche Carerra GT
911 TT
Bugatti Veyron
Audi R8
Lotus Elise track car
Lingenfelter TT Vette
69 GTO Judge
TT Supra
96 Impala 10second sleeper
96 S-10 w/350 swap, SFA w/coilovers, snorkel, etc. trail truck
International CXT pickup truck
and of course a 97 Camaro SS

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
69 Pontiac GTO Judge
New Corvette ZR1
Pontiac G8
BMW 760Li
Viper SRT-10
Lambo Gallardo
Porsche 911 Turbo
Dodge Ram Diesel Duallie w/ Trailer
Infiniti QX-56
New Caddilac CTS-V
Early 90s Oldsmoble Cutlass Supreme Convertible
60's Nova
Hummer H1 (preferably the 2 door pickup style)
1996 Impala SS

Probably more just not coming to mind now...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info