Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...0&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=237

all that can be yours for 35k :rofl:

timewarp-fiero-front-3-4.jpg

timewarp-fiero-profile.jpg

timewarp-fiero-rear.jpg

and look at all that wood paneling. theres a man who knows how to decorate

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Oct 17, 2008
Schaumburg
Nice car, but the price is way too high. Original sticker was around $18K.
It seems that ever since the 1984 Fiero's crossed over the "25 year" mark, many folks think that can get mega-bucks for their Fiero's. BTW that is the 26160th 1988 Fiero made and they only made 26402 Fiero's in 1988.

With reference to the "People Age" thread that car is only .11 years old. ;)

firemandan1700

Bite my shiny metal ass
Apr 6, 2008
LaSalle County
1 dollar bob!!!

Thats is way too much. I dont think Id give him half. This do depreciate, and sense this was produced in mass quantity, i think he could only get 10k to 12k if he reeeeally tried

Edit:
This car is a brand new, unmolested 1988!!!.... This car only for the serious car collector!!!

HAHAHA!! A collectors car?

Fool!

Last edited:

Oreif

Crazy Little Child
Oct 17, 2008
Schaumburg
Damnnnn, I wonder what is the story behind that car.

A few dealerships (and some collectors) kept some of the 1988 Fiero's because it was announced in the summer of 1987 that 1988 was going to be the last model year. There were a few who kept the 1984 Indy Pace cars (only 2000 were made) as well with the intent of waiting 20-25 years to sell it for lots of money.

There is a collector up in Wisconsin who bought 6 of the Indy Pace cars and he sold one of them at the Fiero 20th Anniversary show. (Sold for $25K and it had 18 miles on it) He was suppose to bring another one to the 25th Anniversary show, But I don't know if he did or what it sold for. All his Pace cars have/had less than 40 miles on them.

Around 2024 you'll see folks trying to get mega-bucks for some Oldsmobile's.
They ended production in 2004. The final 500 Aleros, Auroras, Bravadas and Intrigues produced received special Oldsmobile heritage emblems and markings which signified "Final 500". All featured a unique Dark Cherry Metallic paint scheme. Auroras and Intrigues were accompanied by special Final 500 literature.

GM recently cancelled the next generation for the Pontiac Solstice and Saturn Sky. So save your pennies now, when they announce the last model year, You can buy one of each and hold them for 20-25 years so you can then double your money. ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info