Name a car that you didnt know what it was or what it was about when it passed you...

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
for me.

alpina b7

a v8-supercharged bmw 7 series which goes mid-high 12s...

and is o so sexy.

112_0710_01z+2007_BMW_alpina_b7+front_three_quarter_view.jpg

as well as the saab 9-7x

an awd tb-ss in sheeps clothing...

TorqueOmata1484.jpg

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
Skyline GTR. I was on the highway, and some unfamiliar car comes up on my left side, I see the symbol in the grille from my mirror and I have no idea what it is. The car gets next to me and the driver was right next to me (right side drive) so I was like WTF?!?! When he passed me I finally realized what it was.

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Skyline GTR. I was on the highway, and some unfamiliar car comes up on my left side, I see the symbol in the grille from my mirror and I have no idea what it is. The car gets next to me and the driver was right next to me (right side drive) so I was like WTF?!?! When he passed me I finally realized what it was.

Why do people insist on calling the GT-R a skyline?
:hsugh:

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
Why do people insist on calling the GT-R a skyline?
:hsugh:

people don't understand that there is

Pre R35(up to 2007?)
Skyline and Skyline GTR (and various other trims, like spec nur and such)

R35(2008?+) and up
GTR/end
But M@ I thinl he is talking about a R34 or older, since most R35's are correct side drive.......

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
I hope your joking.....

Couldn't figure out what it was till I saw the badge on the back.....(this was about 2 years ago)
BMW_8_Series.jpg

BMW totally ripped this design off from the 3rd gen (87-92) Toyota Supra.

I'm going to have to go ahead and agree/double post the Saab 9-7x aero as I just found out about those through a post on here the other day. It's not too often that I come across a vehicle that I've already known/seen/read about thanks to endless hours of the Gran Turismo series as well as reading car mags and working in the biz.

Another would have been my Galant if I was asked this question 2 years ago.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info