1,310 reasons not to drag race an M3..

bluzohh6

The system works
Jul 2, 2007
Elgin, IL
thats what I was thinking untill I wasted more than 8 minutes of my life to watch the whole thing then it all made sense. This video could have been a total of one minute long and been much better. I didn't need to see some deusch bag talking about how he can't drive his car and why he's sad about it

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
thats what I was thinking untill I wasted more than 8 minutes of my life to watch the whole thing then it all made sense. This video could have been a total of one minute long and been much better. I didn't need to see some deusch bag talking about how he can't drive his car and why he's sad about it

i didnt watch the whole thing :rofl:

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
Cars Break, just cause you had a weak axle doesn't mean the car isn't made to drag race, axles are stressed in all forms of racing....... Thats like saying you car isn't made for highway driving once you've gotten a flat tire.....Fucking Idiot

Edit, And what idiot breaks his car on the launch, and still drives down the rest of the track.....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info