Window Tint, where to go?

SBTerminator

Pre Owned Director
Jan 31, 2010
Chicagoland
Real Name
Andy Miodynski
Ogden Auto Glass. They do great works don't use cheap tint, and they star behind their work and the products they use. They have done several of my personal vehicles and friends and families cars.

Ogden Auto Glass

2755 Washington Blvd
Bellwood, IL 60104
(708) 649-9999

Below are both of my cars, 35% all around.

9yzenery.jpg

ubypa7ug.jpg

SWORN

Addict
Apr 20, 2012
Chicago
Ogden Auto Glass. They do great works don't use cheap tint, and they star behind their work and the products they use. They have done several of my personal vehicles and friends and families cars.

Ogden Auto Glass

2755 Washington Blvd
Bellwood, IL 60104
(708) 649-9999

Below are both of my cars, 35% all around.

Cobra looks, great BTW!

Had multiple cars done at ABT on Milwaukee. Zero complaints

Wow, been going there for years, didn't know they did tinting!

They'll go to you. Had my stang and ladies equinox done by them.

Thanks for the info guy's going to get some quotes..... :)

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
Um, Riggs Auto Bros. They have several locations, but I have had 4 or 5 vehicles done. No problems, but they do offer lifetime warranty. I "think" it transfers? Don't recall. Limo'd out my back, 35% on fronts...

Before it was ok, they of course DID warn you it WAS illegal, so good place :)

SWORN

Addict
Apr 20, 2012
Chicago
OK, I called Ogden Auto Glass, they quoted me $100.00.

I then called Tint To You, they quoted me $200. They also related their tinting comes with a warranty and that the curve of the C4 back window makes it difficult. (Actually all of them said the curve of the glass makes it a harder job.....)

Finally, I called ABT and they quoted me $120.00.

I ultimately made the decision to go with ABT as made a lot of purchases with them. It's also fairly easy for me to get to as it's a straight shot down Milwaukee Ave.

So next Fri, I should have the tint done.

Regardless, thanks to all of the above who offered advice! :)

Aron

TCG Elite Member
Sep 1, 2005
Um, Riggs Auto Bros. They have several locations, but I have had 4 or 5 vehicles done. No problems, but they do offer lifetime warranty. I "think" it transfers? Don't recall. Limo'd out my back, 35% on fronts...

Before it was ok, they of course DID warn you it WAS illegal, so good place :)

Have their prices come down since tint is legal now, and the market has exploded? I got a few quotes from them a few years ago, and they were pretty high. In fact, I went to two different locations and their quotes were different by like $35

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
Have their prices come down since tint is legal now, and the market has exploded? I got a few quotes from them a few years ago, and they were pretty high. In fact, I went to two different locations and their quotes were different by like $35

Hi :) I don't know. They are pretty high, I think, but I had a Camaro done by a diff place a LONG time ago and the work was shit. I was so happy with their work and I never had a problem with any of my vehicles. My next car will be done theu them again ,)

I should call and get a quote, just to check the price !!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info