Do they only sell ZL1's to people who cant drive???

jason05gt

TCG Elite Member
Jan 17, 2007
Naperville
The only people that buy ZL1's are the typical 5th gen homos with even more money to piss away. Color changing halo's and ZL1 polo's are more important than time slips.

Every muscle car brand has people trying to re-live their youth. The majority of Corvette owners are grey haired middle aged men more interested in putting bras on cars and giving a wave than driving the car to its potential. The same with most GT500 owners. I saw some old fart driving my dream GT500 (2013 Black with Black matte stripes) yesterday under the speed limit.

Lead Pipe

TCG Sub-par Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2010
I used to think the Corvette crowd was bad until I experinced 5th gen ownership. You're right and usually the top performance models cost the most, ie Gt500 and ZL1, and the only people that can afford it are older guys. The 5th gen world is full of non-enthusiast assholes that care more about appearance and not driving the car in rain from the cheapest model up to the ZL1. I was expecting the tide to turn by now since the car has been out but guys like me were almost non existent. Vette guys are much better than 5th gen people IMO.That's why I'm not surprised with the lack of owners really pushing the ZL1. To this day a stock 5th gen is yet to be pushed on a tire. It sickens me.

serb82

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
What is the big deal driving a sports car in the rain? I also chuckle when people find excuses not to drive a car in rain, last times checked I still wash my car with water. And who cares that it's a camaro, it's a mass produced car nowadays like everything else.

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
What is the big deal driving a sports car in the rain? I also chuckle when people find excuses not to drive a car in rain, last times checked I still wash my car with water. And who cares that it's a camaro, it's a mass produced car nowadays like everything else.

Whatever you do don't drive a sports car in the snow, people around here get all worked up about that

serb82

TCG Elite Member
Feb 10, 2009
A high hp car shouldn't be driven in the snow, go buy a beater with a heater for 1-2k and save it, but the v6 or basic gt, 5th gen Ss, rock it in the snow if you can't afford another car. Majority of the people don't keep the cars long enough to show rust.

blck10th

TCG Elite Member
Jan 11, 2007
A high hp car shouldn't be driven in the snow, go buy a beater with a heater for 1-2k and save it, but the v6 or basic gt, 5th gen Ss, rock it in the snow if you can't afford another car. Majority of the people don't keep the cars long enough to show rust.

I agree with this.

but to your 1st statement. Drag radials and high hp cars in the rain is not a good time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info