Cars gettin re-painted

Shibby50

TCG Elite Member
Mar 30, 2008
Braidwood, IL
:hs:
Well while i was working on Saturday my car got messed up. Our employee parking lot is parallel to amtrak tracks and some kid put a shopping cart on the tracks. well the train hit it doing about 70 i would guess and a bunch of pieces hit the front of my car. I wont bother to post pics because it doesnt look that bad, just the fact that all the scratches are down into the metal so the whole panels have to be repainted. The worst part is that the store can't prove the kid did it because the camera doesnt show that part of the lot, so I have to pay the deductable. Its only $250, but its 250 that i dont currently have since its close to Christmas.
Any opinions as to where I should get it re-painted when I do?

SHOmuff

Doing the damn thing.
Oct 22, 2007
Wheaton

znaniBurt%20Reynolds.jpg

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
Yeah accurate is a great place. When my buddy had his old yellow wrx and got hit by a DHL truck they had to repaint half of his car. They did a fucking excellent job blending the paint. You could only see 2 different shades of yellow under certain lights and if you looked really really close.

then they did not do a good job

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Uhhh, Panda's dad has an auto body shop with a booth. Why don't you talk to them and throw some business towards the club? They are in the sponsor section I believe.

Dont ask panda for the quote though. Just ask for the number and talk to his dad. Not saying panda is a turd about it or anything, but his dad would have a better idea and you can BS about what you want done.

Also, taking it to the shop is a good idea as well so he can get a look and decide what would need to be done.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info