Buy a Pacifica, get a PT Cruiser for a buck!

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:bowrofl::bowrofl:
Here's an interesting way to clear some unwanted inventory: offer a crazy-sounding deal on two new cars, like buy one car and get the second for just $1. That's the pitch at a suburban Chicago Chrysler dealership that promises a 2008 Chrysler PT Cruiser demo car for just $1 if you happen to purchase one of their five remaining 2008 Chrysler Pacificas. That's practically a 2-for-1 deal and would give buyers two options for family hauling duty. The lame-duck Pacificas in stock range in price from $37,000 to $40,000 and can carry six passengers and their stuff in floaty luxury. The PT, on the other hand, offers a more frugal option for up to five passengers. Dealer Frank Mancari started the deal on Saturday at his Oak Lawn dealership to increase showroom traffic. Once all of the vehicles are sold, however, that's it. We bet more than one person will walk in and tell the dealer he can keep his PT Cruiser, they'll take the Pacifica with a $15,000 discount instead. Who are we kidding, Chrysler doesn't even want these cars anymore.

[Source: Autoblog]

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
Did you shake your head in disgust?

Actually, no... but I didn't go nuts over it either... I just stated that I hadn't seen one of those in a while... it was a burnt orange type color... and was being driven my what looked like to be two young chicks (saw them through the rear window) had Mancari's sticker on the back, and was seen at Mulford and Perryville here in Rockford about 3:00 PM Tuesday...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info