Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Welcome ladies and gents to a new segment I like to call...The Rumor Mill. I'm your host, Mike O'Malley, with the scoop on the hottest rumors this month.

For our first episode, we're going to evaluate 2 ongoing rumors.

Rumor #1
The 11 second STI

A certain silver STI that we all know and love has been rumored for many weeks now to have over 400awhp, under 350awhp, run 11s, run 12s, run 13s..has this, has that. Unfortunately a straight answer has never been established. We're hoping to dispell this tall tale once and for all.

Rumor #2
The Slippery Banana

The word around town is that a certain yellow mustang runs faster times than it claims. Its skinny tires and fatty boom batty tires on the rear would dictate it is the master of its domain. When questioned for times, none are given. When asked to race, spots are needed. Is this car really the timid turtle it claims to be or is a jackrabbit really lurking under the hood. Enquiring minds want to know.

Well, thats it for this episode folks. Will our viewers questions get answered or will be require the Hardy Boys help to solve the mysteries. Tune in next time for The Rumor Mill.

disclaimer: no personal attacks were made during the taping of this show. all facts and statements are made on the information given and do not represent any person or persons. and likeness to these rumors is purely coincidental and is not meant as a "rip" or "burn". not valid in AK and HI

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<FLAME>

#1. Ive also herd numerous HP figures and 1/4 miles regarding the STI. The car defiantly moves (he gave me a ride before) but doesent feel like a 11 second car. He claims beat fat mat and fat mat runs 11.9's though.

#2. I believe the banana is fast. He has big tires. Why waste money on such things for a stock mustang? It was also trailored to RSD's. (race car?) I also find it funny how the announcer at RSD said it had nitrous.

No hard feelings guys, I was asked to get people to post today and that is what im doing!

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
vipermike2002 said:
<FLAME>

#1. Ive also herd numerous HP figures and 1/4 miles regarding the STI. The car defiantly moves (he gave me a ride before) but doesent feel like a 11 second car. He claims beat fat mat and fat mat runs 11.9's though.

#2. I believe the banana is fast. He has big tires. Why waste money on such things for a stock mustang? It was also tailored to RSD's. (race car?) I also find it funny how the announcer at RSD said it had nitrous.

No hard feelings guys, I was asked to get people to post today and that is what im doing!

no the announcers said ... "Everyone thought this mustang had nitrous"

madscientist

i got the block
Jun 12, 2007
THE UNIT
syP said:
vipermike2002 said:
<FLAME>

#2. I believe the banana is fast. He has big tires. Why waste money on such things for a stock mustang? It was also tailored to RSD's. (race car?) I also find it funny how the announcer at RSD said it had nitrous.

no the announcers said ... "Everyone thought this mustang had nitrous"

did????who knows??????what bout that camaro i heard hes on the jug!

haha cute post. i liked it.

haha i didnt get to hear what the announcer said.

my buds said tuff said he just remembers the car from the old days...someone else he knew used to own it. no spray honest to god. dont have the $$ for it.

i dont get why people are so scared of wheels. so if i put them on my moms v6 mustang, youd all be scared too?

i trailed the car cause im about 1.5hrs away and thats a heft tow. i brought it on a trailer cause im not sittin in traffic, i had access to one for free, and im still on stock clutch which is now done after rsd. so i had it just incase anything happened.

S

speedycoop

i heard the banana is stock with a tire and the driver is a little school girl. but i did hear its best time was 10.32 at it put the bumper on the ground during its launch. and that kid with the mini (thats me) runs mid 12's all day. w/o n20

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
i dont know. ive heard everything under the sun from everyone, including cliff (no offense). the story changes daily from any number of sources. i just want to hear it straight from him

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
hey, if he wants to hide his mods and times, i have nothing against that. but when the rumors start flowing like water, its time to at least let your friends know where things stand (and this isnt a knock against cliff)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info