2008 Cordova Track Day Video

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Looks good :h5:

I don't suppose there's a way to get an individual video of my car in real time with sound, is there? I'm sure it would take a lot of work to do everyone's, so if it's too much work, no worries. I think Syp may have a vid of my run as well.

EDIT: Never mind, wasn't even my car :rofl:

chry*bmb

You're a waste of my gas...
Apr 16, 2008
TN
Any chance you had me up against the other RED GTO? (the ONLY other run I did, LOL) You have done SO much I HATE to ask you to do this. The video of the run I saw was priceless though :) First time I saw one of myself. I liked very much. I can't thank you enough :kiss:

shockerracing.com

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 9, 2006
Dundee, IL
I definitely don't have the run of the two GTO's against each other. I will look to see if I have any of 11 sec. someday. I was afraid to use some of the GrandPrix's because I couldn't tell them apart on the video and Panda didn't want to be in the video so I left some out. Also, I don't think I have any more of the CLK but I will double check tomorrow.

RebelGTP

Coyote Bus Lines
Jul 16, 2008
Rockford
I definitely don't have the run of the two GTO's against each other. I will look to see if I have any of 11 sec. someday. I was afraid to use some of the GrandPrix's because I couldn't tell them apart on the video and Panda didn't want to be in the video so I left some out. Also, I don't think I have any more of the CLK but I will double check tomorrow.

It was easy to see who I was... I was the only stock GTP there...

and yeah, yeah... someone will say it's purple...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info