đź“° Auto News Aftermarket company HOLLEY goes belly up

Stink Star

Don’t Drive Angry!
TCG Premium
Jan 20, 2008
Big wood cock
It sucks yeah, but what have they been making lately? Sure they make stuff for old cars but its not really a big name in the bolt late model game
UMMMM you ever hear of a company called NOS? they are owned by Holley. so is Earls, which if you own a race car, you will have probally a dozon of their fittings on your car somewhere. Hooker headers too....

bluzohh6

The system works
Jul 2, 2007
Elgin, IL
Point is they weren't the name they used to be, great they have smaller company's but they had something with the holley name in the '60's which is not true anymore. I think. Earl's how many fitting's can you sell? Hooker headers, I would rather buy another brand, and NOS thats better than the previous but none of them have the name and everything else that used to surround the holley name. When someone was talking about their muscle car and they got to the engine there seemed to be a sense of pride when they opened the hood and said a holley four barrel; none of us are popping the hoods and saying Holley anything.

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Point is they weren't the name they used to be, great they have smaller company's but they had something with the holley name in the '60's which is not true anymore. I think. Earl's how many fitting's can you sell? Hooker headers, I would rather buy another brand, and NOS thats better than the previous but none of them have the name and everything else that used to surround the holley name. When someone was talking about their muscle car and they got to the engine there seemed to be a sense of pride when they opened the hood and said a holley four barrel; none of us are popping the hoods and saying Holley anything.

true words :beer:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info