Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Despite filming at 2:00 AM and at an undisclosed location, BMW minders filming a commercial for the fast-approaching 4 Series coupe were unable to ward off the long lenses of spy photographers. The result, as you can see here, is our first-ever look at the production version of BMW's new coupe, completely uncovered.

The night shots may be a little bit grainy, but the fast-moving 4 Series still looks pretty good with its camo closeted, matching the svelte lines of the concept car we saw in Detroit this winter. Expect that the 4 coupe will come to market with a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder in 428i trim, and a turbocharged 3.0-liter six-cylinder in 435i spec.

001-2014-bmw-4-series-coupe.jpg

002-2014-bmw-4-series-coupe.jpg

003-2014-bmw-4-series-coupe.jpg

004-2014-bmw-4-series-coupe.jpg

005-2014-bmw-4-series-coupe.jpg

006-2014-bmw-4-series-coupe.jpg

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
I never really cared for the 3 series coupe design. I always thought he sedan's looked far better.

You. Are. Mad. The E90 coupes look looooads better than the sedans and that's not just personal opinion; that's science.

No but really, nobody thinks the 4 door looks better than the 2. That's like people who say the 4 door Grand Prixs look better than the 2 doors. lolololol.

Shibby50

TCG Elite Member
Mar 30, 2008
Braidwood, IL
You. Are. Mad. The E90 coupes look looooads better than the sedans and that's not just personal opinion; that's science.

No but really, nobody thinks the 4 door looks better than the 2. That's like people who say the 4 door Grand Prixs look better than the 2 doors. lolololol.

Gotta agree with will on this one. The 4doors look better.

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX

Nope, sorry, not happening. Fwiw, I've always thought the g37 coupe looked better than the sedan but thought the opposite when it came to the 3series.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
arent they just shooting themselves in the foot by having so many models? unless they plan on getting rid of some maybe... but i dont see a need for the 4 series when the 3 and 5 did the job just fine :dunno:

They're just switching it up to Audi style where the two doors are going to have their own number designation. So the 3 series coupe ceases to exist and the 4 replaces it.

The whole number system actually makes the lineup pretty easy to follow.

What confuses me is the 6 series Gran Coupe which is 4 doors and has a higher base price than the 7 but the 6 is rolling sex so I don't care.

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Craziness. That coupe is smokin. The old coupes never looked proportioned correctly. Always looked saggy in the back. Love this.

Your face doesn't look proportioned correctly. The E92 was hot. That was harsh. I'm sure your face is perfectly fine but come on...

Beautiful car, yes? Yes.

8437432500_4e5389504c_z.jpg

More beautiful:

6814627893_e2deffb93b_b.jpg

But the biggest difference is the sedan's really awkward looking ass...

IMG_0595.jpg

Compared to the beauty that is:

Alpine_White_BMW_E92_335i_Photoshoot_by_Cristian_Guamanzara_15.jpg

And then there's the side profiles:

bmw-e90-335i-black-lines.jpg

Versus:

picture.php

On a side note, I'm embarrassed at how much time I took to demonstrate that my personal preference is everyone else's as well but I've done the work and I may as well hit the post button now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info