3800 Redgtx's car For Sale. (Probably fastest GTP in IL)

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
http://www.clubgp.com/newforum/tm.asp?m=4557302&p=1&tmode=1&smode=1

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

DSC01013.jpg

DSC01031.jpg

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
i see it on randal all the time....and not thread crapping cause this happened awhile ago when he first had it built, but the last time i saw it during the day, it was smoking like a bastard...did he break something perhaps a year ago?

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
i see it on randal all the time....and not thread crapping cause this happened awhile ago when he first had it built, but the last time i saw it during the day, it was smoking like a bastard...did he break something perhaps a year ago?

I think he ZZP motor blew up. That's why it has a "fresh re-build from Tischler Performance"

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
i dont care how fast it is, its ugly imo. between the front bumper, ugly grills, ugly wheels with tiny tires and being a 4-door is ugly. i like whats under the hood though!

I know styling and appearance is subjective, but I don't know how someone with enough intelligence to have the engine built like it is can make the car look like that too. It's not overly offensive, but not my cup-o-tea, either.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
i dont care how fast it is, its ugly imo. between the front bumper, ugly grills, ugly wheels with tiny tires and being a 4-door is ugly. i like whats under the hood though!

Man, all the hate over appearance modded GPs. :mamoru: Hey, Im sure you would take this car any day of the week and twice on Sundays over Syps old car. :rofl:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Man, all the hate over appearance modded GPs. :mamoru: Hey, Im sure you would take this car any day of the week and twice on Sundays over Syps old car. :rofl:

:rofl: syp's car was rice galore! i'm surprised he didnt have fart cans on that stickered crapper! i just imagined he had amnesia and never could remember what kind of car he had...hence all the GP and grand prix stickers EVERYWHERE.

yes i would take this over syp's car and i despise bright red cars!

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Nov 18, 2007
I dont get why people make a sweet motor and then shit on it with TV monitors in the head rests and a huge speaker box that fills up the whole trunk. I'm also the type of person that would drive in a stripped out shell of a car as long as it had a comfy seat and sound system with good speakers and a nice head unit. I can understand a woofer for a little extra bass, but people rattling around could stand to dial it back.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I dont get why people make a sweet motor and then shit on it with TV monitors in the head rests and a huge speaker box that fills up the whole trunk. I'm also the type of person that would drive in a stripped out shell of a car as long as it had a comfy seat and sound system with good speakers and a nice head unit.

:h5:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info