Status
Not open for further replies.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Can we consolidate all these issues into one thread please? Seriously, we should rename this section to s00ls car troubles. That car has what 200,000+ miles on it? How many motors and transmissions has it had? Shit like this will nickel and dime you to death, I’d say just dump that car already. You are probably like me and like to fix every little issue you come across. But there comes a time where its just not worth it. You will never get back what you put in. Ive come to realize this.

(Just the first page)
gauge cluster mileage transfer
What did you do to your car today ?
Weird noise coming from engine bay.
fuel pump replacement.
2002 Grand Prix issue ..
Steering wheel button interface for aftermarket stereos
ABS wiring.
Knock sensor "bank two"
EGR Solenoid replacement
etc
etc
etc

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Can we consolidate all these issues into one thread please? Seriously, we should rename this section to s00ls car troubles. That car has what 200,000+ miles on it? How many motors and transmissions has it had? Shit like this will nickel and dime you to death, I’d say just dump that car already. You are probably like me and like to fix every little issue you come across. But there comes a time where its just not worth it. You will never get back what you put in. Ive come to realize this.
I'm not looking to get anything out of it other than a means of transportation from A to B. I don't have a means of paying for a different car so I fix the little issues that come up as I go with this one.. if I don't know how to do something, I ask. If I could afford something different, I would. Unfortunately, several things have happened to me financially that make me unable to attain a new(er) car. It is actually starting to bother me when people say "Get something else!" as I don't have the money to pay for it and I have to keep what I have going with what little money I do have. There is no need for this bullshit towards me from anyone and most certainly no need for this thread. You're an asshole for even doing this to get a few laughs at my expense.

Uh oh! Because I give his shit crap about his piece of shit car is the reason he calls my wife fat and hope my child dies. Fuck us if we have a consolidated thread for it.
For the record.. I actually never wished harm upon you OR your child, even after all the shit you've said to me and all the times you've said some down right scummy shit to me regarding events in my past. I'm not one to wish harm upon someone because I'm above that. As for the "I give him shit about his piece of shit car" - I'm sorry I can't afford anything better. I've been saying it for a long time now and it's getting old. If you don't have anything nice to fucking say to me, then keep your god damn mouth shut. Is it that hard of a concept?

I say we just ban him again. :dunno:
This is the funniest post here seeing as I've never spoken to you and we don't know the first thing about each other. You have some pretty big opinions given the fact you don't know the first god damned thing about me. I have a place here just like anyone else and if you have a problem with that then you need to learn how to deal with it or just learn to fucking ignore me.

Oh and every other 3800 forum sucks ballsacks so I can understand why he posts here. He also gets solid help here it seems :dunno:
Bingo.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
This is the funniest post here seeing as I've never spoken to you and we don't know the first thing about each other. You have some pretty big opinions given the fact you don't know the first god damned thing about me. I have a place here just like anyone else and if you have a problem with that then you need to learn how to deal with it or just learn to fucking ignore me.

Mission accomplished. :trollface:

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Mission accomplished. :trollface:

I'm 99% sure you aren't trolling due to the fact that any thread that my name is brought up in, you have the same shit to say. Go fuck yourself.

lmao!

I don't know why you guys have all these issues with your cars. Either I am lucky or just take good care of my car cause I have only had to do basic maintenances stuff.
:dunno: bad luck I guess.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
This is the funniest post here seeing as I've never spoken to you and we don't know the first thing about each other. You have some pretty big opinions given the fact you don't know the first god damned thing about me.

You don't really have to know someone to have an opinion or find them annoying as shit. I can't stand Snooki. I've never met her. Does that mean my hatred of her is unwarranted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info