Transmission

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
the tapshift tranny's are a different valvebody and iirc a totally different case casting
you can always flash it with a GTP bin without tapshift till you find that special trans or get hardparts for your tapshift trans...

The spool valve is different, standard 4t65e is setup for PRND321, the Tap shift tranny is PRNDT, not sure if you do it with even the stock linkage, it would be easiest to have your existing tranny rebuilt by Triple Edge, or one of the other trans shops

02BlueGT

No Fucks Have Been Given
Feb 21, 2008
Now apearing in Hanover Park
^^^That is what I was thinking after looking everything over. Just wanted to explore the possibility but it is far too much money other than having Trannyman do it for me with what I have now.

Contact RayGTP on this forum for a CYA Racing Trans, they supplied the trans for HK's Turbo Regal.... He even does limited slip Diff's

syP

Not Banned
May 24, 2007
Downers Grove, Illinois
to rely on the wow gold feeling, I stole her garden of roses, she and her others climb cheap wow gold competition, the results have broken my fall backing ... ... those days full lace wig the happiest of my life. After graduation, we can be together and to short ugg boots their family are falling out, they said we were coquette slippers not happy, but that did not help, no one can stop us.However, we moved into a .

likes%20this.bmp

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info