May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
1dygia.jpg

:noes::noes::noes:

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
haha, my car hasn't been washed since april, can you tell? I'm currently working on my tune, which has been a nightmare. I can't remember anything so i have to start from scratch :rofl: so i'll keep everyone posted. I have a thirst for turbo gp's :noes:

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
haha, my car hasn't been washed since april, can you tell? I'm currently working on my tune, which has been a nightmare. I can't remember anything so i have to start from scratch :rofl: so i'll keep everyone posted. I have a thirst for turbo gp's :noes:

meh. mine would be a silly car to race... i have a completely stock 145k mile engine running 12 psi.

you're runnin on meth, sprayin alky and no2... converted it to rwd... added dohc... dod... :pedobear:

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
Joel
Hey Turk said stock not I. I said exhaust but failed to mention tune cause I assumed people got that but nobody knows the pains of owning a Subaru and not a gm product where you can spray it and add a bunch of mods with a stock tune.

That all i have to say about that subject.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info