Drag Radials to make a few passes on?

Kbrown

Regular
Aug 18, 2009
Huntley, IL
Does anyone have a set of drags that i could use either this weekend or next weekend to make a few passes on at Byron/GLD?

i wanted to buy a set this year, but money has prohibited that from happening ...... i can throw u a couple bucks for the ware if your looking for that, or if you want to race i can pay your race fee for the day......LMK

need to fit a 01 GTP...thanks.

EDIT: need to fit over F-Body brake upgrade kit too....

Kbrown

Regular
Aug 18, 2009
Huntley, IL
ok, im thinking about going not this upcoming weekend but the weekend after now....any of you guys interested in coming to the track with me that has a set of these??

As for having trans mods done, no i dont, but my trans is ready to take a shit these days anyways so im not really caring to much about it since its not my DD anymore...i've only ran a 13.6 with my car which is a number im not happy with as of right now. i went up to zzp about a month ago and had tim look the car over, ended up having a vac leak and a bad injector and i also had him "tweek" the tune a bit so im curious to see if im running the same numbers or which way i went after this....

it seems to pull harder but it kinda dies off up top...ricky, IIRC you tune to dont u?

Kbrown

Regular
Aug 18, 2009
Huntley, IL
Sounds like you need a pit crew.

only if your offering....otherwise i should be good, lol

i just didn't know if anyone was on here that turned out to be a "tuning god of 3800" that maybe just would happen to be in the area....besides, i always make it worth peoples time....weather it be cash or introducing you to some of the hot ass women that i work with and know from the clubs lol...just yesterday i was hanging out with the chicago bliss football team in the DJ booth as they were at the Cadillac Ranch, damn these women are hot.

http://www.lflus.com/chicagobliss

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
i thought madden retired...

He saw Favre unretire, again, so he decided to be the biggest smug sack rider in history and come back as well. Who else will praise lord Favre when he throws interceptions saying "he is a gun slinger. Just look at him having the time of his life out there."? Huh? Who will turn an INT into him having the time of his life?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info