Official notice to all 3800 dudes here, start calling dibs

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
The regal is about to get beaten with the demod stick. I'm moving to another state in a little less than two months, and am not going to have a place for a modded car that requires alot of TLC to keep running. Added to that, I'm tired of paying expenses on a car that doesn't move. It's time.

I'm pretty sure most of you are familiar with the car, and there's no lack of aftermarket parts on the thing. If there's anything you'd like, let me know and shoot me an offer. If you're not sure if it's on the car, just ask, chances are it is :roflpicard:

As of right now, only my slicks and heads are tentatively spoken for, and the rest of the stuff is up for grabs.

alright circling vultures, ready, go!

EDIT: Rough mod list:

Custom intake w/ SLP LS1 Bellows
LS1 Throttle Body setup (with cruise) and 85mm MAF
Custom ported blower, matched for Northstar or LS1
Machined snout with ZZP Modular pulley hub
2.55, 2.6, and 2.7 pulleys
Ported intake, matched to heads and intercooler
Stage2 intercooler with custom reservoir
60lb Mototron injectors
PRJ fuel rails (red)
MSD wires
Custom ported heads (2 sets, one needs valve guides) - 1 set spoken for
XPZ cam with comp pushrods
SLP Headers
ZZP trans with 7/8" 3.29s, 2750 stall, pump shaft, 4340 input shaft, diff squirter
Mille Miglia M1000 18" rims with Nitto NT555's
Sprint springs
8-rib machined harmonic balancer
Vogel's all-aluminum second gen Elimislip kit
I think I have a ZZP fan switch lying around
Happy knob
AFC 2.0 (currently hardwired)
Custom single exhaust
PLX SM-AFR wideband kit (no gauge)

There's probably more shit I'm forgetting, just ask

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
Kevin, the pillar has phantom series Oil pressure (sender is broken), Boost, and A/F. I don't really mind just selling the pillar. It's charcoal (the grey color) if that's of any importance.

s00ls, the only real suspension on the car is KYB GR2 fronts, Sprint/Springtech springs, and GMPP front sway. Rear links and such are all stock.

The Broken Regal

BITE BITE, SIP SIP
TCG Premium
Jun 26, 2007
Wheaton
Kevin, the pillar has phantom series Oil pressure (sender is broken), Boost, and A/F. I don't really mind just selling the pillar. It's charcoal (the grey color) if that's of any importance.

s00ls, the only real suspension on the car is KYB GR2 fronts, Sprint/Springtech springs, and GMPP front sway. Rear links and such are all stock.

Thanks M@

is it the grey thats light or dark??? I'm just gonna assume that its the light as thats 98.2% of all regal interiors that I've seen lol

no hurry at all, lemme know when its off the car or whatnot, i wont be installing it til waaaaaaay off in the future

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info