3800 Any body Ever go to Strats?

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Apr 19 2008, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Well I can throw a rock to strats from my back yard... literally.... so if anyones ever there lemme know....[/b]

Did I see you at a gas station at St. Charles rd and Ardmore last wednesday?? I think it was around noonish maybe. I was on a yellow/black kawasaki

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ThirdgenTa @ Apr 21 2008, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Apr 19 2008, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I can throw a rock to strats from my back yard... literally.... so if anyones ever there lemme know....[/b]

Did I see you at a gas station at St. Charles rd and Ardmore last wednesday?? I think it was around noonish maybe. I was on a yellow/black kawasaki
[/b][/quote]

Now that I think about it.... I think I did see you.. the Lighthouse marathon right? Cuz I went to the subway there.

ThirdgenTa

TCG Elite Member
Mar 17, 2008
Aurora
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Apr 22 2008, 05:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ThirdgenTa @ Apr 21 2008, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DaytonaGTP25 @ Apr 19 2008, 01:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

[/b][/quote]

Now that I think about it.... I think I did see you.. the Lighthouse marathon right? Cuz I went to the subway there.
[/b][/quote]

Yeah that was me. I was getting subway too. I noticed you pull in as I was leaving.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Risinnfallen @ Apr 24 2008, 12:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
ya ill be up there saturday prob, like i said silver GTP with FF plates...and yeah its pretty good food haha i ate there yesterday actually..[/b]
i think i saw you up there last weekend. your buddy with the c5 vette didnt want to race a 6000lb truck!!

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (syP @ Apr 23 2008, 01:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
lame.

Great place to eat tho!

lost my credit card there once... they found it the next day tho :)[/b]

You wanna call strats lame yet head out to Dicks and hang out in the parking lot? :lolsign: Pot meet kettle.

Next your gonna say Dukes on Harlem on the south side is lame. Both places have been a car hangout place since before even I got my license. Dukes before I was even born.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info