3800 WTB: press on 3.5

got3800.com

TCG Elite Member
Sep 3, 2007
Carpentersville, IL
if you have a pulley puller, ill give you my 3.4 for nothing if you can stick my 3.2 modular on, otherwise i have to either go in with Rich on getting the rest of his set up with him or buy a puller myself so i have it to help others (likely outcome)....

i found out that my "source" for a puller lied. sucky.

Rich, ill let you know ASAP when i have the money for that kit so that we can do both ours otherwise if he has one or know someone that does you could prolly tag along for the swap.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
What size pulley can I run on my car? - This is a very difficult question to answer as it varies from car to car and modification to modification. We can give you some popular setups and what they will allow you to do but we strongly suggest scanning for knock both before and after installing your new pulley. Please keep in mind the formulas below are based on a Gen III supercharger (97' - 03').

* (3.5 - 3.4" pulley) - Cold Air intake, U bend/ downpipe replacement, DHP PCM, 180 degree thermostat, Autolite 104 plugs
* (3.3 - 3.2" Pulley) - All the above plus: Rockers or a mild cam, ported manifolds or headers
* (3.1 - 2.8" Pulley) - All the above plus: More aggresive cam or intercooler, ported & polished heads, more specific tune (PowrTuner)
* (2.7 - 2.6" Pulley) - All the above: More aggresive cam and intercooler.

Please note: Pullies under 2.8" require snout machining.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info