3800 Need help w/ rotors and pads install

2TonGTP

2TonGTP
Mar 10, 2008
Hey all i recently purchased some new drilled and slotted rotors for the front and rear as well as new pads, Ill be home on Spring break this week and my new brakes should be here by wednesday or thursday, looking for help on the installs, i live in the Downers Grove area but willing to drive where ever within a reasonable distance. I need these put on by Sunday the 16th. Anytime is fine with me. Willing to help and pay. College friendly prices are appreciated. I am also doing a pully swap if u have a puller thats a bonus. Thanks much appreciated.

Matt

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoop @ Mar 10 2008, 08:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
my shop is here in broadview, you can stop by whenever you have time. i am available[/b]

Where is your shop located in broadview cause i would like u to look at my car and possibly tune it for me: and my girlfriend has a Gp GT and she has a nasty power steering leak and i want u to see where its coming from. She also needs cv shafts. ok thanks

I

imported_snoop

25th ave and lexington. right off 290

mr. vogel is the man when it comes to tuning yung. i really only got into the building/assembling of motors and left the tuning to him. he is the man to trust for tuning, i never got into the tuning part, just basics. anything else i can do for you.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (snoop @ Mar 10 2008, 11:00 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
25th ave and lexington. right off 290

mr. vogel is the man when it comes to tuning yung. i really only got into the building/assembling of motors and left the tuning to him. he is the man to trust for tuning, i never got into the tuning part, just basics. anything else i can do for you.[/b]

Ok I'l Swing by there when i get my car back from the body shop and see whats he's talking about. My engine is running perfect and i just have my trans rebuilt, I might be possibly looking to get a ported M90 blower and TB spacer in the near future if so u will be the man in mind cause I'm not to far from u and i know tons of people who stay in the Broadview/Maywood area

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list