PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
MEGA MEET

4mklq44.jpg

The meet will be held at Busse Woods in Schaumburg. The date is October 20th (Saturday). We have reserved a great spot with a pavilion, bathrooms, and plenty of room to park cars.

TRACK DAY

53afg91.jpg

Our track day will take place on October 21st (Sunday) at Great Lakes Dragway in Union Grove, Wisconsin. There will be a convoy from the Streets of Woodfield area early Sunday morning for the people going to GLD. There are currently no events planed for this date. We are working on getting our own staging lane.

OFFICIAL Information will be posted ONLY at the Chicago Garage. Please visit the site to read a detailed description of the events, pictures of the meet location, and for all future updates. Click link below to be taken directly to the Meet/Track Day Thread.

http://www.thechicagogarage.org/viewtopic.php?t=1542

Anyone interested in going please post in our Meet/Track Day Thread, you do NOT have to be a member to post in any of the event threads.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Bump for a early weather report!

Meet - Saturday October 20st: Sunny high 64', low of 50'
(Schaumburg, IL)

Track Day - Sunday October 21st: Sunny high 67', low of 50'
(Union Grove, WI)

25+ People attending the meet, 40+ the track day! Im sure even more are going to show.

2000GTPK

Regular
Nov 18, 2008
Bump for a early weather report!

Meet - Saturday October 20st: Sunny high 64', low of 50'
(Schaumburg, IL)

Track Day - Sunday October 21st: Sunny high 67', low of 50'
(Union Grove, WI)

25+ People attending the meet, 40+ the track day! Im sure even more are going to show.
[/b]

you know its funny my dad and i were planning on going on th 21st long before i read this. looks like ill be seeing you guys there

I

imported_FastKatt

I posted on the other forum
I'm in for the track day Sunday at Byron
I live in Rockford, so no Convoy for me :(
I look forward to see how well I've done with the mods
Also, putting faces to the screen names :ph34r:
Looks like the weather is going to break, just for us ;)

98GTPDriva

TCG Elite Member
Jun 24, 2008
ViperMike,

I am going to be at Busse Woods on Saturday. I would have posted on Chicago Garage, but the thread was locked. I also noticed that there was no time shown on when we should meet-up. You know me, I'll be spending all-morning cleaning the GP up to look good... I also want to take some nice pics for the Club GP calendar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info