3800 a new appearance mod to my car..

I

imported_1fastGTP

i ordered the new rims last week monday night, they sent them out tuesday morning and i recieved them thursday afternoon. i called up ryan and asked if he had time to put them on... and he said yeah. i had a pair of goodyear eagle F1 GSD3's sitting on the side as a set of spares for my dads vette. 275/40ZR17 which i used to put on the front, and i used the KDW's for the rear as a temp until i can get the $$ for these tires. well after everything was said and done... heres what they look like. the car isnt cleaned since i just got back from michigan and took pics this morning. again thanks to Ryan(SYP) for taking the time to do this.

heres the black 17x8 bullitts with 275's all around.
DSCN0946.jpg

DSCN0947.jpg

DSCN0948.jpg

DSCN0949.jpg

DSCN0950.jpg

the final exterior appearance mod is the black headlights with HIDS or projectors!

I

imported_1fastGTP

off topic, but shaun i want your spoiler!!! where can i find it?
[/b]

LOL, its the limited edition spoiler... as i tell everyone that asks me where i got it... my parents got this for me as a christmas gift 3 years ago... so i have no clue.. there is one guy selling it on clubgp but he wants like $500 or so for it.

I

imported_1fastGTP

when you had the 275/40/17 on was your car lowered? cause look like i see some ssc springs on one of the picture.
[/b]

yup its lowered. the springs werent all the way settled yet.. so it may look high for being lowered. but before i put them on i could put my fist between the wheel and fender now i cant. :) so i know it did its job. also yes there the ssc, i love em.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info