3800 raced an ss

bikrboy128

Some say.....
TCG Premium
Jul 15, 2007
Wheaton
cobalt ss s/c that is. all i could see/hear was an intake, and exhaust. anyways i was cruisin home from a friends house, it was around midnight when i see this red cobalt fly by me in all it's ricer glory (sorry syp). i heard s/c whine and an exhaust that sounded like it was straight from an ass. i managed to catch him at a light. he revs up while i turn TCS off. we both launch hard when the light turns. we were even off the line due to my shitty tires and his lack of torque. i start to pull after i hook up, by the time i let off i was almost a car ahead of him. i slow back to the speed limit and he does his loser fly-by and disappears into the night.
id say it was a decent kill considering i had bad tires and am in desperate need of a tune.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
<div class='quotemain'>
Dont know why its hard to believe. Stock GTP times can range to mid 14s. So can cobalts. But hey, The LSX can NEVAHHHH LOOOOOSE!!!!
[/b]

i dont either. cobalts arent that fast
[/b][/quote]

Just before anyone else jumps in....Ill let you in on a secret that we have all learned here at ILGPC.

THE LSX CAN NEVAAAAAAAAH LOOOOOOOOOSE1!!1!!!11!!!!!!111!

I

imported_GraFFix

Well, my GTP ran 13.72 with less mods then bikrboy with a shitty 2.1 60ft so I dont know about rasing the BS flag so soon.

I love when everyone gets all defensive and have to defend the car that they now drive, because we all know the car you drive now is the BEST CAR IN THE WORLD! lol if you guys still had your GP you'd be like hell yea nice kill..now you have a cobalt and they there is no way they can be beat by a GP. Now im not saying he did or didnt beat him all I have to go by is his word, but its still funny how its gets everyones panties in a bunch :lolsign:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info