3800 Damn Grand Prix Drivers...!!

I

imported_1fastGTP

well i was off to the girlfriends house, taking lemont/main heading north. i was going into the left turn lane to go onto 63rd when i noticed this prix kept creeping towards my side (drivers) more and more.. and i had a feeling he was going to hit me since he wasnt looking. so im more than half way past his front when i hear bang and my car jolt sideways a bit. i put the car in park, got out and he was like "oh man are you ok?" i told him yeah im good etc. i said lets move to the gas station right here to get out of the way. i look at my car and my back wheel is pointing out... i was like well that looks healthy. it just so happens that bob (sinr) was there haha. and he told the guy a rough estimate of what it would cost. i also found out my buddy mitch works at the shop in the gas station, so hes going to give me a deal and fix the axle,control arm etc. so while there doing that he said he can put my back springs in! WOO so its not horrible. he also stated i might be able to make it to the lemont car show wed. since its pontiac night. anyways here are some pics of the car.

I

imported_1fastGTP

what a tool... the hits keep coming to your car... :(
[/b]

he was really nice about it, and he said he would pay right out of pocket since he didnt want to go through his insurance. yeah, it seems as if my car wont ever be to %100 but im not mad or anything, i just keep looking towards plus side. i might cruise up with bob to streets. so we shall see what happens.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
<div class='quotemain'>
what a tool... the hits keep coming to your car... :(
[/b]

he was really nice about it, and he said he would pay right out of pocket since he didnt want to go through his insurance. yeah, it seems as if my car wont ever be to %100 but im not mad or anything, i just keep looking towards plus side. i might cruise up with bob to streets. so we shall see what happens.
[/b][/quote]

Bob, can you bring your tuner if you come up to streets so we can change my fan settings. :D

I

imported_1fastGTP

That sucks. Is his insurance going to pay for it?
[/b]

the insurance would, but he stated he didnt want to go through them. he said get all the estimates you need he will write a check and be good to go. so i was thinken its time for some upgraded suspension... :) i got a 2 new bullitts comming that im going to sell so i can get my black set. so ill get everything alligned and looking sharp.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
the insurance would, but he stated he didnt want to go through them. he said get all the estimates you need he will write a check and be good to go. so i was thinken its time for some upgraded suspension... smile.gif i got a 2 new bullitts comming that im going to sell so i can get my black set. so ill get everything alligned and looking sharp.[/b]

haha you cought me before I read that he was paying out of pocket and edited my post.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
odd timing to say the least. still not sure if im going up to streets, im so tempted to go see Digital Underground at Cans Bar and Canteen. who knows when the next time i will hear

"The Humpty Dance is your chance to do the hump
Do the Humpty Hump, come on and do the Humpty Hump
Do the Humpty Hump, just watch me do the Humpty Hump
Do ya know what I'm doin', doin' the Humpty Hump
Do the Humpty Hump, do the Humpty Hump'

its at 9pm for anyone wanting to go

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info