3800 streets 6-22

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
<div class='quotemain'>
Friday Night... Ill be there about 10ish.. Dont get off till 9 so I need some time..

THIS TIME STEVE ANSWER YOUR PHONE...
[/b]

Will you be in your Lexus to GTP?
[/b][/quote]

Didnt get the Lexus.. Turns out a guy in FU$#@NG guy in TEXAS has a collection in my name, now I have to wait 45/60 days to clear.. Ill be in the GTP.. I take this as a sigh that Im supose to hit 300+ in the GP.. Besides, I cant retire the GP till I beat Syp... ;)

THATS RIGHT, I SAID IT... :lolsign:

audiogob654

Jun 20, 2008
GP's are too slow you need something with a v8 or a nice turbo 4 banger...
get a GTO

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
Friday Night... Ill be there about 10ish.. Dont get off till 9 so I need some time..

THIS TIME STEVE ANSWER YOUR PHONE...
[/b]

Will you be in your Lexus to GTP?
[/b][/quote]

Didnt get the Lexus.. Turns out a guy in FU$#@NG guy in TEXAS has a collection in my name, now I have to wait 45/60 days to clear.. Ill be in the GTP.. I take this as a sigh that Im supose to hit 300+ in the GP.. Besides, I cant retire the GP till I beat Syp... ;)

THATS RIGHT, I SAID IT... :lolsign:
[/b][/quote]

thebullfrog

Addict
Sep 12, 2008
Algonquin
Real Name
Jerimiah
yea a dsm is a GREAT car to daily drive...

(repairs) ha
[/b]
I spent less on maintaining my DSMs than I'm gonna spend on just my tranny alone. Not to mention all the other shit I still need to fix. But on the other hand I'm pretty sure when I leave for work today, the GTP will start. I was never so sure with any of my Talons LOL. I'm gonna try and make it up tonight for sure.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info