3800 Paging BumpinGTP (or other chitownracing ppl)

bigsammoe

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Gurnee
SYP being called out!

hey syp since you know so much about grand prixs how about I set you out 3 cars and run you
I never called out any directly until now...I'll even call how many cars I'll beat you by
Just a friendly race for a hundred or two
I said if the race was right meaning with the right spot or the bus I will try cars outta my class...like I say you can always make a race out of two cars
a grand am vs. a viper
a metro vs. a mustang
No one knows everything about one single car, engine or setup, thats why people constantly modding and becoming faster....even the top companies are doing this zzp, intense etc.

shit we got a call out....

ryan.... i will help yea with my baby blue and reds...hahah :lolsign: :ph34r:

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Hmm.. I wish he revealed more info than just being a silver GTP. I know of a silver 2dr GTP on the Southside (D road) that wouldnt race me unless it was for $$, it sounded like it had the basics done. Only noticeable "mod" was SLP trapezoid exhaust tips. He didnt pull on me when we toyed around after everyone left, and he didnt recognize me/the car. This was last summer.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Hmm.. I wish he revealed more info than just being a silver GTP. I know of a silver 2dr GTP on the Southside (D road) that wouldnt race me unless it was for $$, it sounded like it had the basics done. Only noticeable "mod" was SLP trapezoid exhaust tips. He didnt pull on me when we toyed around after everyone left, and he didnt recognize me/the car. This was last summer.[/b]

MIKES3 apparently has seen him on D-Road also...

I

imported_GraFFix

Remember its street racing...could all be a bluff. Talk big, get people nervous. He mentioned before any cars can setup a race. Maybe hes a good talker and can talk his way into more sports if he does go against a 10.xx camaro...with enough spots anything is possible.

Either hes crazy or hes spraying the hell out of it cause I dont see any GTP taking down some of the cars in chitown with basic H/C and I/C and an M90

And as far as being the fastest GTP in the area I highly doubt it. but hey ive been wrong before. lol

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
Hmm.. I wish he revealed more info than just being a silver GTP. I know of a silver 2dr GTP on the Southside (D road) that wouldnt race me unless it was for $$, it sounded like it had the basics done. Only noticeable "mod" was SLP trapezoid exhaust tips. He didnt pull on me when we toyed around after everyone left, and he didnt recognize me/the car. This was last summer.[/b]

MIKES3 apparently has seen him on D-Road also...
[/b]

Yeah, I think I may know who he is just by being at D-ROad last year. I believe he's black dude. I went out there by myself one weekend to check out the scene and stopped at the SHell to fill up. There were a few people around his car and then some other dude came up to me and asked what I had done. At the time it was the basic mods. He offered a race for a $100. I declined because I was by myself. I didnt want to get stiffed if I beat him. Then I would have had to beat all there asses and take his car.

03turbogt

Regular
Oct 7, 2008
Ive seen this guy before on archer he wouldnt run my friend in his gsx but he did run his friend in teh evo and got smoked. if its a black dude and mikes 3 said he was, he is runnin a 150-175 shot in his car from start to finish. My friends that race there every night say his car is about a low 12 sec high 11 sec street car test your luck with him.

PANDA

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Event Coordinator
May 24, 2007
Wisconsin Northwoods
Im going to laugh when one of you guys gets beat. Apparently you guys arent aware there are at least two 11 sec GTPs in Chicago that you don't know about, so anything is possible. Not everyone posts their times publically.[/b]

Im sure there are people that dont post times or even use forums. Apparently you know of a secret 10 second GTP in IL too as you offered a race with a 10,11 or 12 second GTP to the guy on chitown. :ph34r:

I think Ron could work out a race with this guy with his true daily driver.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info