3800 Just want to say...

trust me.. his did.

Jason.. set up a race with my against the gto
[/b]
Syp can I get in on some of that? Just a slow 6.0 here. I think we met one night at streets. I said is your name Ryan and you got all quiet! BTW 275 are as big as you can go without strut rub or fender rub. Trust me. Sucks ass and I hate it on these cars. My freaking stock sized nittos even give a little rub-a-dub-dub!
Congrats on the GTO to whoever he is. LS1GTO.com will become your friend!

audiogob654

Jun 20, 2008
not the one i have ill get you the forum its still a 5.7 but its 400hp ill find the link trust me
The GTO is nice i have Hid's comming for it already and no it dosent look like the regular GTO's its on my myspace heres the link myspace.com/2001gtp also i found a forum that said that it has 400hp in the 5.7 motor ill get the web sight for you later[/b]

LS1's 5.7 have 350HP, LS2's 6.0 have 400HP
[/b]

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
not the one i have ill get you the forum its still a 5.7 but its 400hp ill find the link trust me
<div class='quotemain'>
The GTO is nice i have Hid's comming for it already and no it dosent look like the regular GTO's its on my myspace heres the link myspace.com/2001gtp also i found a forum that said that it has 400hp in the 5.7 motor ill get the web sight for you later[/b]

[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Soooooo, for the last year the LS1 was made it was 400?? Then released the LS2 with the same HP?? :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

http://www.edmunds.com/used/2004/pontiac/g...9148/specs.html

Whoever told you 400HP stock LS1 is retarded and needs to step away from any and all cars. You should also be ashamed of yourself for thinking this. If you wont listen to Edmunds, listen to every published article about the 04 GTOs. Including HPP articles that rated it 350HP from the factory and dynoed 296HP IIRC bone stock.

Xtant12

TCG Elite Member
May 31, 2007
<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>

[/b]
[/b][/quote]

Soooooo, for the last year the LS1 was made it was 400?? Then released the LS2 with the same HP?? :lolsign: :lolsign: :lolsign:

http://www.edmunds.com/used/2004/pontiac/g...9148/specs.html

Whoever told you 400HP stock LS1 is retarded and needs to step away from any and all cars. You should also be ashamed of yourself for thinking this. If you wont listen to Edmunds, listen to every published article about the 04 GTOs. Including HPP articles that rated it 350HP from the factory and dynoed 296HP IIRC bone stock.
[/b][/quote]

His car is a SPECIAL EDITION.. Its not a regular GTO... Steve you need to find that link...

here it is [attachmentid=3208][attachmentid=3207][attachmentid=3209]
[/b]

y cant I down load this...

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info