3800 Huge Promotion!

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
I've been consulting for Panasonic for 9mo now and on Tuesday I had the opportunity to sit down and apply/interview for the FT Permanent position here. My boss was really happy with my performance over the past months and said he was going to recommend me for this perm. position. This afternoon I got to work a little early and my boss hands me a yellow post-it and says "Here, this lady Allison wants to talk to you, go into one of the meeting rooms and take this call right now". I had no idea who she was... but after a few minutes of speaking to her, I was asked to come onboard for Panasonic as a Level 2 Hardware Engineer. As of June 1st, I'll be official! I've already signed a new lease and will be moving out to the Elgin area at the end of July... now only 3.5mi from work instead of 30mi each way... can't wait to save on gas!

Anyhow, I'm really excited and thought I'd share it with my friends here... which I'd like to remind you guys, we are allowed to extend an invitation to our friends to recieve discounts off the website. Anybody need a Plasma? Lemme know...

<div align="center"> :D
pana1.gif
:D </div>

Mikes1998GTP

Xenon Powered
Mar 12, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
Real Name
Mike
are you being funny SyP? YOU and ViperMike :lolsign:

but it has already lead me to thinking... I've spent the last couple days looking at some cars and although I just financed this car, I'm probably going to stay with this one for awhile... it uses regular unleaded and although it's not supercharged, I still really enjoy driving it!

I think my next huge goal is to get my own place... I've always rented and those of you out there who have their own places, I'm hoping you will tell me that its really worth it to own... I figure in the next couple years I'm going to buy a nice condo... our company is thinking about moving to Rolling Meadows and would be nice to find a place around there...

iliveonnitro

TCG Elite Member
Nov 11, 2008
Schaumburg, IL
Wow congrats!

Some parts of rolling meadows are really nice, some are ghetto. It's definitely worth it to own. Also, the housing market is suppose to be at a low in 2 years (according to "experts")...it would be a great time to buy around then.

How much can you get the Panasonic Strada CN-NVD905U for? :)
http://www2.panasonic.com/webapp/wcs/store...000000000005702

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info