3800 ILGPC Race Day Results

phat_ridegt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 16, 2007
Ottawa
I didn't see a thread for this yet, so i thought i would post my new PB's and have somewhere for others to post also. im uploading my vid and scan of the cars pb but it was 12.51 @110.xx. Im happy seeing as thought i have no weight reduction, (only spare tire and trunk carpet), plus an above average 60' time at 1.83. thanks to j/o for driving for me lol!

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
11.94 @ 115.67 on a mediocre 1.767 60'...

car seemed to be really lagging through the 1-2 shift, so I need to dig into it and find out what's up with it. Hopefully it's tune related, and not an actual trans issue.

Car is far from running what I'd like it to, but considering I was treating today as just tuning/shakedown runs, I'm happy enough. The car is making good power, I just need to put the tune together to optimize what this setup seems to like best.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
11.94 @ 115.67 on a mediocre 1.767 60'...

car seemed to be really lagging through the 1-2 shift, so I need to dig into it and find out what's up with it. Hopefully it's tune related, and not an actual trans issue.

Car is far from running what I'd like it to, but considering I was treating today as just tuning/shakedown runs, I'm happy enough. The car is making good power, I just need to put the tune together to optimize what this setup seems to like best.
[/b]

No excuses. :rolleyes: :lolsign:

M@

Somebody buy this thing
Nov 26, 2007
13.80 @ 106.38 with a 2.201 60'

missed my 107mph trap by THAT close.
[/b]

what was your 60' on that run?

sounds like with a hard launch (and perhaps some better shifting) the thing has easy low 13s in her...if not a high 12 pass with a MPH like that ;)

Just looked at my scan from the PB run, my fuggin 1-2 shift took over 3 tenths of a second :eek: not cool!

The car's shift point was set for 6450 and the car saw as high as 6800 RPM :blink:
something is certainly not right, and I reeeeally hope it's PCM related, and not in any way being caused by the tranny itself.

time to do some digging

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
It was cool day overall. I didn't have any PBs but the car is trapping 1-2 mph more than last year with similar ~13.5 times and consistent 2.0 60's.

Once I get the new trans shifts dialed in I'll hope to knock a tenth or so off. (On the ride home I realized I forgot to change the Pulse Per Mile setting in the PCM to compensate for the smaller diametr of the DRs too. :( )

Good to see everyone again and meet some new faces.

BTW - If anyone has some pics of my Bonne, is there a place I can DL them? TIA.

I

imported_silverbullet

BTW - If anyone has some pics of my Bonne, is there a place I can DL them? TIA.
[/quote]

this is the only pic i have of your bonn

IMG_2242.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info